Activities & Services
- Unity Calendar
- Wedding Officiants
- Wee Wisdom
Hospitality at Unity
Note Hospitality will commence when we resume in-person services
Our hospitality team ladies have put together many fine treats and nourishment following our Sunday services. We are so grateful for their dedication, love and support that they continue to share with our ministry.
2021 Unity Sunday Hospitality Team
• Arrive at 10:00 am for hospitality ‘set-up’
• Someone agrees to pick up ‘birthday cupcakes’ first Sunday of each month
• Contribution of finger food for the table
• Clean up following
Hospitality Team Leader – Ms. Sharon Sinclair
Week #1 “Birthday Sunday: All Team Members
Hospitality Team Ladies of Unity: Marlene, Cathlena, Sharon, Lucille, Lorna, Angela, Janet, Roslyn
As we have practiced in the past and very successfully… if you are not able to be on duty, kindly make arrangements to switch with someone from another group and/or recruit a subcongregant from our church.
Our Hospitality Team would like to extend a sincere thank you in advance to all of you who from time to time assist with tidying up after our gatherings and make contributions
Our Hospitality Team is a fun, vivacious and happy group. If being of service on our Unity Hospitality Team is of interest to you kindly let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 416-487-3663
The Purpose of Fellowship is to LOVE GOD and LOVE PEOPLE
• Communion — sharing the Lord’s Supper together (1 Cor. 10:16)
• Contribution –sharing materially with one another (Rom. 15:26; 2 Cor. 8:3-4; 9:13; Phil. 4:15)
• Communication — sharing our faith with one another (Phile. 1:6)
• Community — sharing the whole of our lives with one another on a regular basis (Acts 2:42-47; 4:32-35)
We, at Unity Church Toronto, give thanks and praise to the loving efforts and service that we gratefully receive from our Hospitality Team. Thank you, God!