2018 SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
Unity Church of Truth
(founded in 1913)
104 years of service in Toronto!
Thanking you in advance for your support & Thank you for visiting our Unity website. Our church is supported solely by donations and can be made online through a secure site.
Click the DonateNow button. You will receive an income tax donation receipt from CanadaHelps organization for your online contributions. As a “Thank You” from Unity, Unity will ‘gift’ your online donations (minimum $20.00) with a ‘recorded link to a Sunday broadcast’ of one of our Sunday services.
Unity Toronto Audio ‘Live’ Online Services and/or Recorded links are offered as a ‘gift’ as a way of saying ‘thank you’ for online donations donated through CanadaHelps.org
Click the blue ‘DONATENOW’ button and make a love offering/donation (Suggested donations: Minimum of $20.00 or more) to our ministry Unity Church of Truth – Toronto. Thank you in advance for your support and ‘love offerings’.
1. Specify your email address
2. Suggested donations: Minimum of $20.00 or more
3. Once you make your donation Canada Helps sends our office a notification by email
4. As a ‘thank you’ for your donations, Unity will gift you a link to one of our LIVE services and you will also receive as our ‘gift’ a recorded link. Since this is a ‘thank you gift’ from Unity, the gift is given at Unity’s timing.
5. You will receive a donations receipt from CanadaHelps at the end of the year for your donations to our ministry Unity Church of Truth that are donated through DONATENOW CanadaHelps.
Thank you and God’s richest blessings!
Setting up to use your GoToMeeting Link: GoToMeeting Free
Here are the instructions:
#1. Open Email that is titled: “GoToMeeting Invitation – Meet Now!”
#2. Click on the link in blue inside the body of the email
#3. A box opens up saying “Opening Citrix Online Launcer.exe
#4. Click “Save File”
#5. You will notice a ‘green arrow’ on the upper right hand top corner
#6. Click the flashing green arrow
#7. Another Box opens up – Click “RUN” in the box
#8. A box opens up saying “Initializing to GoToMeeting” (just watch it)
#9. A box comes up asking you to put in your name (first name only – or, any word you wish to use. Your choice.
The email box is optional for your own privacy meaning you may leave it empty.
#10. In the box that is headed with “File View and Help” on the upper right side Click the little empty circle that says “Mic & Speakers”
and then you can hear the broadcast.
All this takes about 2 minutes. Very quick and easy to do.
When you receive your ‘Gifted Recorded Links’
Instructions to open and listen to your ‘gifted’ link:
• Before opening the link go online and create a ‘free’ DropBox account
• Click on the ‘gifted’ link in your email
• Do not click on the arrow in the middle of the screen shot
• Instead click the blue “Download” tab and drop down list
• Click “Copy to Dropbox”
• When Dropbox opens up click on the link with the appropriate Sunday’s date
• When the Unity Screen shot opens now click the arrow in the middle of the screen shot
• Click the arrow to begin the sound and audio.
Thank you for visiting our Unity website. Our church is supported solely by donations and can be made online through a secure site.